Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Top 5 best Playstation games

QUICK!!!! Before you read this enter my contest for 4 free SNES games!!! link here.


I don't write about Playstation enough. I do really like the Playstation 1, 2, and 3. Just not as much as Nintendo. Anyway, today I'm going to talk about the best Playstation games. Now before I start, I just want to say that I haven't played as much Playstation as Nintendo, so if there is a game you think I'm stupid for leaving out, I just haven't played it yet. So. Without further ado. Here are the top 5 best Playstation games.

5. Crash Bandicoot.


This game really helped the Playstation get on it's feet. Great graphics for the time, solid gameplay, interesting level design, this game was one of the first 3D platformers and they definitely pulled it off.

4. Driver.


I doubt this game has appeared on many top five lists but I like this game a lot. It's fun, challenging, and how can a game with a felony bar not be awesome.

3. CastleVania: Symphony of the Night.


This game was made when 2D sidescrollers were coming to an end. So naturally, they had nearly perfected the genre. That perfection was simply known as CastleVania: Symphony of the Night.

2. Tomb Raider.

The graphics for this game were amazing. Great plot and a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend checking out Tomb Raider.

1. Final Fantasy 7.

Okay, there's really nothing I can say about this game that hasn't already been said. It's a great game that revolutionized RPGs.


Thanks for Reading! :D

1 comment:

  1. I liked the storyline in Final Fantasy 8 better, but I agree these were all solid games.

    ReplyDelete