Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Playstation Move

I know I don't talk about Sony very much but today I wanted to talk about the move.

Ever since I saw about the move I was pretty opposed to it. I mean... It blatently ripped off the wii controller, but once you get past that it's basically just a wii remote that works better, and has better graphics. The only way the wii can compete is their awesome exclusive titles and the cheaper price. I think that the Move could really take a chunk out of Nintendo's Wii sales, but I'm not too worried. I'm pretty sure that the 3DS is going to be enough to keep Nintendo on top. Plus, the Wii really isn't one of Nintendo's best systems in my opinion. The motion controls are innovative but besides that it was basically just a Gamecube with Wi-Fi.

The sub-par graphics, the bright, happy marketing and the fact that they completely ignored online multiplayer on most of their games has turned off a lot of hardcore gamers, and for good reason. It really isn't a hardcore system. I would bet money that you've heard someone say "The graphics are pretty good... for the Wii." before.

Now don't get me wrong. It's is a great console. I'm just saying that I understand why some people don't like it.

Anyway, this post has turned into more abut the Wii than anything, but that's all I feel like writing.

Thanks for reading! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment