Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Megaman 2 Review

QUICK!!!! Before you read this enter my contest for 4 free SNES games!!! link here.






This is an excellent game. No question one of the best games in the NES library. Definitely better than the first. Why? Well, here's why.

Even though this game isn't very plot-heavy, I love the concept. Good guy makes one good robot, bad guy makes eight bad robots. Good guy robot must beat all eight bad guy robots to get to the many levels inside the bad guys laboratory.

The controls are great too. Nice and responsive. Easy to control, the graphics are pretty good for the NES, and the soundtrack is AWESOME! Seriously. Chalk it up as one of the best NES game soundtracks. So good.

This game is very difficult. Expect a lot of frustration. There's a difference between good frustration and bad frustration though. Megaman is good frustration because you can tell that it was purposefully made to frustrate you. Bad frustration is a game with bad controls or tons of glitches so instead of just needing skill, you need to pray that the game won't glitch up and kill you.

Now I know I should say some stuff that I didn't like about this game but the truth is that I really can't think of anything I don't like about it. It's a perfect game, in my opinion.


Rating: 10/10

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment