Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Get N or get out


So yesterday I went out and purchased a Nintendo 64. I now have the three must have (in my opinion) Nintendo consoles and rests proudly next to my SNES and NES. I got it mainly for Goldeneye, Ocarina of time, Super Mario 64, and Mario Kart 64. So far I'm liking it a lot. I feel like it was the biggest graphical leap Nintendo has ever taken. Don't get me wrong, NES to SNES is a pretty big leap. Same with N64 to Gamecube, but SNES to N64 seems to be the biggest.

The controllers... I think everyone has a strong
opinion about them. I personally love those messed up, three handled chunks of deformed plastic. Besides the cheap Joysticks, that is. There's really no right way, or wrong way to hold them, and the D-pad is the perfect size.

Anyway, that's all for my somewhat short post. Just felt like writing quickly about my N64. This also means I'll write about some N64 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment