Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 5 why?'s of Nintendo

Over the years Nintendo has nearly always been on top. Cutting edge technology, great games, you name it. Sometimes, however. They take being ahead of there time a bit too far and come out with something just... weird. So. Without further ado, here are the top five why's of Nintendo.

5. No backlight on the gameboy advance.

Now this isn't a huge why. That's why I put it at the bottom of the list. For me, I was quite disappointed. 2001 and you still don't have a feature that the game gear had in 1990? Give me a break.

4. The Adventure of Link.

Why a side scroller?! This game for me is kind of like Castlevania 2, Super Mario Bros. 2, Double Dragon 3, etc. A disappointing sequel to a great game. I'm not even saying that these are bad games. Just games that don't fit in.

3. Nintendo ads.

Some of these are just screwed up...

2. The design of the Super Nintendo in North america.

I think a lot of people might disagree with me on this one but... Why so ugly?

1. The virtual boy.

Post coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree with your comment on "The Adventure of Link". I thought this was a great game. It is ridiculously hard, has great music, better graphics, and I thought it was an interesting change from the original.
    Personally I liked it better than the original.

    Must agree with SMB 2 being a disappointment - where did that idea come from?!?

    ReplyDelete