Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nintendo's Portables Part 2

The Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS lite, Nintendo DSi, and Nintendo DSi XL. I am not going to write about all of them seperately since they're pretty similar.

At E3 2004 the Nintendo DS was revealed and it was a pretty big step up from the Gameboy Advance. It had two touch screens and much better graphics, it also... well, you've seen a nintendo DS before. I'ma big fan of the DS, it's definately one of Nintendo's better portable systems. The one thing I wish it had were better graphical capabilities. That's where the 3DS comes in.


The 3DS, I already talked about this in my Nintendo E3 post so I'll make this breif. I AM SO EXCITED! I think the first game I'll get for it is the Ocarina of Time game. Anyway, that's my post, hope you liked it, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment